Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.444 CLP / ETB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,956,871 (126,126 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)