Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01502 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,850,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,596,030 (﷼ 172,854,396) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)