Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.856 CLP / NGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,216,987 (1,733,694 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 24,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)