Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41808 CLP / CDF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,117,572 (7,456,857 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,060,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (about 2 hours ago)