Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.166 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,930,934 (R$ 16,002) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)