Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 170.812 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,820,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,585,377 (R$ 15,136) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 2 hours ago)