Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.133 CLP / PLN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,457,725 (20,088 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,230,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)