Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 178.174 CLP / PLN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,023,474 (16,969 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,820,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)