Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 848.058 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,682,391 (£4,342) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)