Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.793 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,160,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,355,352 (E£ 62,322) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (35 minutes ago)