Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.531 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,100,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,659,592 (E£ 70,865) in Giza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)