Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 845.274 CLP / GIP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,141,586 (£4,900) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)