Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.432 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,720,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,371,551 (₨251,441) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (35 minutes ago)