Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 160.915 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,898,692 (RM18,014) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)