Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 163.218 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,075,771 (RM18,845) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,980,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)