Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.215 CLP / GYD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,153,881 (980,887 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)