Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.505 CLP / ZAR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,910,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,790,099 (R 58,733) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)