Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.952 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,750,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,405,720 (Php185,744) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (43 minutes ago)