Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.433 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,830,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,411,693 (Php193,977) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)