Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 484.773 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,678,661 (AU$7,588) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)