Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 179.524 CLP / PLN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,468,634 (19,321 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (37 minutes ago)