Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 120.478 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,240,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,889,226 (23,981TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (41 minutes ago)