Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,207,910 (₩5,397,581) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,050,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)