Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.586 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,434,714 (₩5,863,258) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)