Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 798.759 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,825,349 (€4,789) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)