Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 684.643 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,545,420 ($5,178) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)