Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 240.096 CLP / TND
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,990,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,257,285 (9,402 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)