Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 226.669 CLP / TND
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,130,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,340,376 (10,325 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 3 hours ago)