Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.000 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,246,131 (32,789元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)