Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 765.527 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,550,431 (€4,638) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,020,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)