Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 773.413 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,528,775 (€4,563) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)