Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.809 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,222,138 (¥554,687) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)