Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.923 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,306,375 (¥558,242) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)