Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 173.752 CLP / AED
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,590,495 (Dirham 20,664) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,220,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (26 minutes ago)