Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.339 CLP / AED
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,078,236 (Dirham 16,975) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,720,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)