Cost of living in Fresno, California, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.600 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fresno, California (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,597,940 ($5,471) in Fresno, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (37 minutes ago)