Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 784.442 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,117,546 (€5,249) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,140,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (43 minutes ago)