Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 762.519 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,716,332 (€4,874) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)