Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07982 CLP / SLL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,217,539 (40,308,975 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,120,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (about 2 hours ago)