Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07997 CLP / SLL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,246,657 (40,599,745 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)