Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08093 CLP / SLL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,090,057 (38,182,516 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)