Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.294 CLP / BWP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,809,505 (P44,388) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)