Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.010 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,280,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,110,177 (R$ 17,182) in Franca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 3 hours ago)