Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.816 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,880,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,824,713 (R$ 15,797) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)