Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.849 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,097,336 (元31,020) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (29 minutes ago)