Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.660 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,082,793 (31,247元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)