Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 169.783 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,890,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,752,261 (R$ 16,210) in Fortaleza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)