Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 667.803 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,347,626 ($5,013) in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,730,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)