Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 480.962 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,568,536 (C$7,420) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)