Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.559 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,758,177 (R$ 16,761) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (about 2 hours ago)