Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.454 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,270,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,046,208 (₨322,202) in Farrukhabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)