Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 741.006 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,272,474 (€4,416) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,910,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)