Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.547 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,280,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,057,303 (₨551,157) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)