Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.365 CLP / XPF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,633,208 (570,855 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)