Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.536 CLP / XPF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,689,070 (564,456 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)