Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.635 CLP / KES
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,765,228 (Shilling416,758) in Eldoret.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)