Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,840,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$1,756,363 (Bs 642,087,697) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)