Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 189.682 CLP / ILS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,746,418 (25,023 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,190,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)