Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 177.073 CLP / ILS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,568,604 (25,801 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)