Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 871.049 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,005,356 (£4,598) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,250,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)