Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 794.040 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,082,252 (€5,141) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (23 minutes ago)