Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.978 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,000,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,806,742 (Mex$ 78,013) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (34 minutes ago)