Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.212 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,564,479 (Mex$ 72,830) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)