Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,512 prices entered by 537 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 762.372 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 30% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,770,277 (€4,945) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)