Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 483.495 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,353,830 (AU$9,005) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (37 minutes ago)