Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.227 CLP / RON
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,807,375 (16,889 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)