Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.218 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,219,581 (2,644,306 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,950,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)